Due Diligence and Post-acquisition Integration in M&A Transaction,
Industrial Health Chek up and Legal Audit of manufacturing unit
Transactions that go through due diligence offer greater chances for success. Due diligence can assist in making better informed decisions through improving the quality of information that is available to decision makers. Due diligence allows buyers to feel more secure that their expectations about the purchase are accurate.in the context of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) buying businesses without performing due diligence significantly increases the risk for the buyer. A detailed scope of work can be undertaken by our firm on following:
The issue of regulatory compliance is one of the major challenges that all industries face. What's most frightening is the increasing costs, the amount of resources required and the time required to develop a reliable compliance management program for any business. There isn't a one solution that fits all, therefore every company will have to undergo the process and endure its fair number of mishaps, lessons and improvements before coming up with a solution that's good enough at the very least for in the near future.
As per the Indian Factories Act 1948, every factory should ensure with the following checklist
To ensure compliance activities an effective monitoring system is needed. For this purpose, it is always better to hire the compliance firm for your entire factory compliance.
Licenses worked on so far.
2. Bio Medical Waste Authorization
3. GPCB Compliance
4. Plastic Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2016
2. Gujarat Electricity Duty Act, 1958 and Bombay Electricity Duty (Gujarat) Rules, 1986
2. Factory plan
3. Acquiring a new factory license
4. Stability certificates
5. Factory License Transfers
6. Factories Act, 1948 read with Gujarat Factories act
2. Employee Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and Employees Provident Fund Scheme, 1952 (EPFS), Employees Pension Scheme, 1995 (EPS), Employees Deposit-linked Insurance Scheme, 1976 (EPLIS)
3. Gujarat Labor Welfare Fund Act, 1953 and Labor Welfare Fund (Gujarat) Rules, 1962.
4. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and payment of gratuity (Gujarat) rules 1973
5. Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 and Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Rules, 1960
6. Workmen Employee Compensation Act
7. Labor Law Registrations (all) Transfer
Mergers & Amalgamations across Sectors
Industrial Health Checkup
In compliance to the Factories Act of Indian 1948, the contractual and permanent employees of organizations must be provided with periodic health checkup on a regular basis. We, at Vihang Adcon, can take care of all the legal, medical, and managerial responsibilities associated with occasional Industrial Health Checkups for a seamless process that does not disrupt the normal functioning of your organization in any manner. From general examinations to specialist tests, we can help conduct it all through our vast network
Calling for abundant and discreet prudence, occasional legal auditing helps your business steer clear of any problematic litigations that could arise in the future due to oversights, deficiencies, and lacunae in your records and undertakings. Our team of talented and experienced experts in various branches of law are well-versed in legal audit requirements for companies of all sizes in strict compliance with the laws and regulations for enterprises in force in the country.